Author Topic: WMU M permit petition  (Read 3164 times)

Offline Jiffy Man

• Forked
    • Seacoast Guide Service
WMU M permit petition
« on: Dec 12, 2008, 10:32:30 AM »
I started a petition asking F&G to reduce the number of permits by 1/2 and raise the cost to $26.

You can view and/or sign it at http://www.petitiononline.com/NHpermit/petition.html

Tim

Offline knurren

• 6 Pointer
  • New Hampshire's alright if you like fighting!
Re: WMU M permit petition
« Reply #1 on: Dec 12, 2008, 12:44:16 PM »
I would be interesting to see how many agree.

This might be good cross posted on IS.  I know there are a few people there who hunt but are not on this forum.  james being one of them and he hunts in M.  Also one hook... although he seemed to have no problem filling his tags this year.

Offline Jiffy Man

• Forked
    • Seacoast Guide Service
« Reply #2 on: Dec 12, 2008, 12:47:28 PM »
I would be interesting to see how many agree.

This might be good cross posted on IS.  I know there are a few people there who hunt but are not on this forum.  james being one of them and he hunts in M.  Also one hook... although he seemed to have no problem filling his tags this year.

Just not sure how long it would stay up over there.

Offline knurren

• 6 Pointer
« Reply #3 on: Dec 12, 2008, 01:14:14 PM »
Check you PMs

Offline bassranger

• 8 Pointer
« Reply #4 on: Dec 16, 2008, 09:33:20 AM »
Good work jiffy man I am all for this. I will tell as many people as i can to try and help you get this done for the sake of our deer herd.

Offline huntr-

• 6 Pointer
« Reply #5 on: Dec 16, 2008, 03:54:29 PM »
 I'm in 100 %. I just signed up !!!

Offline knurren

• 6 Pointer
« Reply #6 on: Dec 17, 2008, 10:51:12 AM »
I think this petition could have legs... I'm trying to think of a way to cross post it on IS.

I did send the link via PMs to james, onehook, duck doctor, and longbeard king. 

Offline longbeardking

• Forked
« Reply #7 on: Dec 22, 2008, 02:47:06 PM »
I think this petition could have legs... I'm trying to think of a way to cross post it on IS.

I did send the link via PMs to james, onehook, duck doctor, and longbeard king. 

Did you receive my reply?

Offline Jiffy Man

• Forked
    • Seacoast Guide Service
« Reply #8 on: Dec 23, 2008, 05:31:00 AM »
Boy, I sure am glad they raised the number of unit m permits to 6000, lol. Can't do anything but laugh at this minute. Rockingham county had the lowest deer kill in the past 8 years shown. I would love to go back further. Good fuel for a commission meeting.

Offline knurren

• 6 Pointer
« Reply #9 on: Dec 23, 2008, 06:45:43 AM »
lol, I was looking at that last night.   ;D I would have posted it on IS, but who knows what feathers that would have ruffled.  Did you also see Merrimack County?

Did you receive my reply?

I did and thank you.  We'll see what happens.  I like that fact that a few people have jumped on having an extended archery season like Maine has.  I think 3,000 - 4,000 Unit M archery permits with a longer season could be more effective at meeting the F&G departments goals of reducing the deer population in southern NH by 26% by 2015. 

Offline turkey nuts

• Forked
« Reply #10 on: Dec 24, 2008, 06:24:17 PM »
hey guys did you happen to notice merrimack county ?thats what i was talking about when i brought the herd thing up i guess i wasn't far off the mark !and they wanna add antlerless permits ??i think we need to stop shooting the bucks and does !!!!!!!
                               sad as it may be !!!

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal