Author Topic: Staking Your Claim  (Read 4607 times)

Offline wile.e.1

• Forked
Re: Staking Your Claim
« Reply #15 on: Nov 07, 2008, 08:10:38 AM »
I think that Yahoo better have a plan "B". I dont believe  Orange tape on state land is really gonna stop anyone from hunting there. Besides ...one scrape, WITH leaves in it, IMO dosent make it a hotspot  ;)
remember those who served..ALL gave some, some gave ALL

Offline hoythunter

• 6 Pointer
  • bad day in woods is better than agood day at work
« Reply #16 on: Nov 07, 2008, 02:08:41 PM »
the real problem is he said he is gonna be there on the 14 .season doesnt open till the 15

Offline DOORGUY

• Spiked
« Reply #17 on: Nov 08, 2008, 11:52:30 AM »
probably one of those super dedicated guys that plans on spending the night or just a clueless city boy goin out sound shootin

Offline TR19

• 8 Pointer
« Reply #18 on: Nov 10, 2008, 08:19:16 AM »
the real problem is he said he is gonna be there on the 14 .season doesnt open till the 15
With his "accent" I'm not sure if he was from NY. I didn;t pay attention to the info on the video. Did it say where he was from? I said before he sounded like he had a Jersy accent.

Offline avhnt9365

• Spiked
« Reply #19 on: Nov 11, 2008, 06:40:50 PM »
What a trip. If I was stumbling through the woods and found all that I would be like wtf. We own some land and are surrounded by state land so any tape tied off to a tree gets ripped down and goes in a coffee can back at camp. We have four fully stuffed coffee cans from dumb asses who dont know how to get to their spot in the dark. Its great though cause you just follow the tape line, find out where they are hunting and see how good of a spot it is. Usually its nothing spectacular, sometimes its alright but the nails in the trees. Somebody is going to cuss him out when they cut the tree down in fifty years and mess their Stihl up.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal