Author Topic: muzzleloader opinions  (Read 4275 times)

Offline nhxbowhunter

• Forked
muzzleloader opinions
« on: Mar 05, 2015, 07:31:17 PM »
hey guys, Im looking for a new muzzleloader , I have 2 black diamonds byT/c, and a white mountain 50 cal carbine by T/C also . I would like one of the new easy clean , break actions . I read up on CVA and how great these bargerra barrels are supposed to be, by I also read about firing pins freezing up/plugged so it does not fire, sling mounts breaking, due to plastic molded directly into the stock, now leaving the stock useless . Now, how about a LHR . I like it cause it's in my home state, NH . They are suppose to shoot great, great service. These are 4 guys that are left behind from T/C . Bargerras are  not built in the U.S but in spain whereas they dont have to meet our tolerances and specs . I ve read conflicting stuff . And as one would expect, you spend enough time on the internet reading you ll be as whacked as some reports are .Therefore, I am just looking for personal experiences to help with factual vs fictional reviews . The CVA I was looking at is the accura V2 in nitride ...vs... the lhr redemption carbine...I m all ears... thanks folks .
AND ON THE 8TH DAY GOD CREATED WHITETAILS

Offline myemmy

• 8 Pointer
Re: muzzleloader opinions
« Reply #1 on: Mar 24, 2015, 10:18:43 AM »
my , gang here in the northeast loves the WOLF break open good shooter and great price.

Offline nyduckman

• 8 Pointer
« Reply #2 on: Mar 24, 2015, 10:50:56 PM »
My whole family shoot the TC omega 50 cal....with 3 50 grain pellets of triple 7 and 245 grain power belt hollow points and most blood trails are very short

Offline peddler

• 10 Pointer
  • FREE DROBS
« Reply #3 on: Apr 20, 2015, 03:08:53 PM »
TC or LHR, end of story!
« Last Edit: Apr 20, 2015, 03:32:44 PM by peddler »
Peddler

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal