Author Topic: Basement squirrel hunting  (Read 4403 times)

Offline bwhunter2417

• Forked
Basement squirrel hunting
« on: Apr 09, 2007, 09:28:22 AM »
this past fall i was sitting at my buddy's house just relaxing and watching a football game when all of a sudden we heard a crash of some breaking glass.  knowing that they had had a raccoon in their house a day or two before we all sprung into action to determine what had made the noise.  i ran upstairs, and my friend ran downstairs to the bar in the basement.  i didnt see anything upstairs, but heard him hollering about something.  i sprinted down the stairs, grabbed a broom handle for a beating stick and shot down the basement stairs.  There the little critter was.  A gray squirrel had somehow gotten into the basement and was going berserk.  there were liquor bottles flying off the shelves as he bounced from the bar to the walls and back to the bar.  this thing was like a gray streak flying around the room.  we slowly closed in on it, my buddy from the left and me from the right.  he is bare handed and closing fast.  the squirrel panics, does a misdirection and leaps right at my buddy's chest.  i must have had reacted without even thinking and next thing i know i struck down the squirrel in mid-air about 2 feet from buddy's chest.  i clocked him right in the head with the handle of the broom and he dropped deader than a doornail.  then we cooked him up with our dinner while we drank beer and watched football.  it was probably the most expensive squirrel ever killed as it broke about $100 worth of liquor bottles glassware in the choas.
When in doubt....BACK OUT

trespassers BEWARE of flying objects.... they may be bullets

Offline adkRoy

• 12 Pointer
  • Beware, the Ghost Deer are going to get you!!!!
Re: Basement squirrel hunting
« Reply #1 on: Apr 10, 2007, 03:19:32 PM »
What a great story!
Tresspassing on my land is bad, Tresspassing on my land with an ATV will get you shot!

Offline Mooter

• 6 Pointer
  • NICE RACK
« Reply #2 on: Jun 28, 2007, 05:31:18 PM »
I can see that happening
Nice work master broom swinger

You should have seen the one I let get away.
PETA: People Eating Tasty Animals
http://www.tshirthell.com/store/link.php?id=TW9vdGVy

Offline the wizard

• 6 Pointer
« Reply #3 on: Jun 29, 2007, 02:03:29 AM »
Thats A good one!!!  {You might be a redneck if}    You better get a hold of Jeff Foxworthy, He might want to buy the story , That would change it to the most profitable squirrel ever killed. ;D :D  to funny.
      >>>>--------> 2014 Venison Villans

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal