The Camp Fire > Off-topic Discussions
Fantasy Foobtball 2012
(1/6) > >>
halfrack33:
Anyone else into fantasy football?? This is my first year doing it and I'm pretty pumped! What does everyone else have for Teams?
Here's my roster, just need to sub out Lynch for Williams in week one and get rid of Sanchez who I got stuck with after a sarcastic pick. I'm thinking Andy Dalton or Russell Wilson.

STARTERS
Matt Ryan
LeSean McCoy
Marshawn Lynch
Julio Jones
Jordy Nelson
Doug Martin
Jermichael Finley
Mason Crosby
Eagles Defense

BACKUPS
Kevin Smith
Antonio Brown
DeAngelo Williams
Justin Blackman
Brent Celek
James Jones
Mark Sanchez
Chucker:
I've been playing with the same core group of guys for 9-10 years now.
bogmanjr:
Nope don't know the first thing about it. :)
lewk24:
Solid roster halfrack. Jordy is supposed to blow up this year...but with that receiving corps of GB who knows. Is you league PPR (point per reception)? That can change things. I am in one that is and one that isn't. A lot of the smaller backs like Darren Sproles who catch a lot of passes are way more valuable in PPR. Good luck man...so pumped that football is back!

Luke
aquaassassin:
Never done it, would love to get into it but don't want it to interfere with my insane schedule in the fall. Looks like a blast I am a walking stat sheet in my head like Rainman.

Fyi. I am not a fan of him but if you get a chance I suggest picking up Eddie Royal. I think with manning at the helm in Denver this year he may finally be what he has supposed to have been...........
Navigation
Message Index
Next page

Go to full version