The Camp Fire > Off-topic Discussions
Wanted to post in off topic but it seems to be locked.
<< < (3073/3073)
Green Mountian Hunter:

--- Quote from: Buck Chaser on Mar 16, 2013, 06:25:08 AM ---Soooo.... what went on last nite? Some post got erased?

--- End quote ---
   Another member called it quits & removed all his topic's
30-30:

Here's the thing, I joined MHF to share my hunting experiences & learn from others & in the most part that's what goes on. But when you have this many people on 1 site things are said & some things said are not necessarily agreeable to others. We are supposed to be grown up people here & if you don't agree w/the way someone does something comments can be made, but try to be civil about it don't keep harping on that person, & they probably won't keep coming back to defend themselves. Everyone here loves to hunt, so let's all have a good time here share pics, tell our stories & enjoy what we have going here.
drobertsinMaryland:
Very well put 30-30

--- Quote from: 30-30 on Mar 16, 2013, 07:48:18 AM ---Everyone here loves to hunt, so let's all have a good time here share pics, tell our stories & enjoy what we have going here.

--- End quote ---
I agree but when some dont have those stories/pics they resort to name calling/pot stirrng. Someone once said to name call is to admit defeat. ;D ;D
drobertsinMaryland:

--- Quote from: Buck Chaser on Mar 16, 2013, 08:34:33 AM ---Drobs you were one of them on here more than once! Practice what you preach brotha!

--- End quote ---
What are you talking about?  ???
Navigation
Message Index
Previous page

Go to full version