The Camp Fire > Off-topic Discussions
SNIPER..
(1/3) > >>
Raquettedacker:
Did any body see this show?? On the history channel...   Holy cow, they are shooting out to 1.5 miles...
Stuck-on-Seven:
I think i saw it if were talkin about the same show. Was it a competition or real life stories? The one with the snipers telling their own stories was pretty wild and interesting.
surflizard:
That show has the only televised interview of Carlos Hathcock ( the NVA nicknamed him white feather) the Marine
Sniper who used the ( Ma Deuce) M 2 50 Caliber machine gun to take out the gook at 1500 meters. Carlos also made the shot thru the enemy snipers scope to kill him. The military uses his technique's to this day and that's one of the
reasons why our folks in the sand pit make so many good taliban, Good and Dead taliban. The Military channel had a
show on modern sniper weapons. They showed the Lapua weapon system that the Canadian Sniper used to zap a
taliban at 2800 meters !! Now that's what I call, reaching out and touching someone !! You tube has some awesome
sniper shots from Afghanistan. Google Canadian snipers on youtube. They were using a 50 BMG Barret system, some
of videos show the bullet trail going thru the heat waves. The videos aren't for the squeamish, those 50 BMG rounds
do a really vicious number on the human body  :o
Raquettedacker:
That's the one...  Those guys are just increadable...   That takes some talent....
Stuck-on-Seven:
Yea its amazing what they can do with the right weapon. See where the guy shoots the 50 cal through a brick wall at like 3/4 of a mile and kills 3 guys with one shot. That was amazing
Navigation
Message Index
Next page

Go to full version