Author Topic: Comic Relief!!  (Read 936372 times)

Offline 30-30

• 30 Point Buck
  • Hunt America
Re: Comic Relief!!
« Reply #5820 on: Sep 03, 2021, 03:51:02 AM »

A young ventriloquist is touring the clubs and one night he's doing a show in a small town in Arkansas .With his dummy on his knee, he starts going through his usual dumb blonde jokes.
Suddenly, a blonde woman in the 4th row stands on her chair and starts shouting: "I've heard enough of your stupid blonde jokes. What makes you think you can stereotype women that way? What does the color of a person's hair have to do with her worth as a human being? It's guys like you who keep women like me from being respected at work and in the community, and from reaching our full potential as a person. Because you and your kind continue to perpetuate discrimination against not only blondes, but women in general...and all in the name of humor!"

The embarrassed ventriloquist begins to apologize but the blonde yells, "You stay out of this, mister! I'm talking to that little jerk on your knee".

Offline 30-30

• 30 Point Buck
  • Hunt America
« Reply #5821 on: Sep 04, 2021, 04:01:34 AM »

A guy receives an ad in the mail for a golf resort where everything costs one dollar. He jumps at the offer and heads off for a weekend of fun in the sun.
He arrives and plays a round of golf. It cost him a buck. When he goes for dinner that evening, it costs him another buck. His room is only a buck a day!
The day before he's to check out, he heads out to play a last round and stops by the pro shop and charges a sleeve of three balls to his room.
When he's checking out next morning, he looks at the bill and sees:
Golf: $1.00
Dinner: $1.00
Room: $1.00.
Sleeve of golf balls: $3,000.00
He asks the Manager, "What is this all about? Everything is supposed to cost one dollar, and you charged me three thousand for three golf balls?"
"I'm sorry, sir, said the manager, but you didn't read the fine print in our promotional brochure. That's what our golf balls cost."
"Well, said the man, If I wanted to spend that kind of money, I could've gone to that luxury hotel across the street and paid them a thousand dollars a day for a room. At least I would've known what I was paying for!"
"That's right, sir, you could have, said the manager. Over there they get you by the room. Over here we get you by the balls!"

Offline Green Mountian Hunter

• 30 Point Buck
  • FREE DROBS !!!!
« Reply #5822 on: Sep 04, 2021, 05:35:17 AM »
 ;D

Offline 30-30

• 30 Point Buck
  • Hunt America
« Reply #5823 on: Sep 05, 2021, 03:31:15 AM »

All of Broomtown was a buzz because boy-broom and girl-broom were going to get married. Everyone felt certain that the bride-broom and the groom-broom would make a lovely couple.
The night before the wedding, however, bride-broom told groom-broom that she was going to have a little wisk-broom.
"But, how can that be?" wailed groom-broom, "We haven't even swept together yet!"

• 30 Point Buck
  • FREE DROBS !!!!
« Reply #5824 on: Sep 05, 2021, 08:39:28 AM »
 :D p

Offline 30-30

• 30 Point Buck
  • Hunt America
« Reply #5825 on: Sep 06, 2021, 04:42:34 AM »

A man asked his doctor if he thought he'd live to be a hundred. The doctor asked the man, "Do you smoke or drink?"
"No," he replied, "I've never done either."
"Do you gamble, drive fast cars, and fool around with women?" inquired the doctor.
"No, I've never done any of those things either."
"Well then," said the doctor, "what do you want to live to be a hundred for?"

• 30 Point Buck
  • FREE DROBS !!!!
« Reply #5826 on: Sep 06, 2021, 06:28:27 AM »
 ;D

Offline 30-30

• 30 Point Buck
  • Hunt America
« Reply #5827 on: Sep 07, 2021, 04:39:58 AM »

Yesterday my spouse was berating me for checking my email all day as I work from home.
"You know," she complained, "I think that work rules your life."
"No dear," I replied, "you rule my life... I just prefer work."

• 30 Point Buck
  • FREE DROBS !!!!
« Reply #5828 on: Sep 07, 2021, 05:35:02 AM »
 :D

Offline 30-30

• 30 Point Buck
  • Hunt America
« Reply #5829 on: Sep 08, 2021, 03:42:49 AM »

A man and his wife started out in the car after a quarrel. She sat in the back seat and continued to berate him for his faults. In her excitement she pounded on the car door and it flew open. Several blocks later one of their neighbors flagged the man down.

"Your wife fell out of the car back there," he said.

The man looked over at the back seat. "Thank goodness!" he said, "I thought I had lost my hearing!"

• 30 Point Buck
  • FREE DROBS !!!!
« Reply #5830 on: Sep 08, 2021, 06:06:16 PM »
 ;D

Offline 30-30

• 30 Point Buck
  • Hunt America
« Reply #5831 on: Sep 09, 2021, 04:15:34 AM »

A wealthy man died and went to heaven. He was met at the Pearly Gates by Saint Peter who led him down the streets of gold. They passed mansion after mansion until they came to the very end of the street. Saint Peter stopped the rich man in front of a little shack. “This belongs to you,” said Saint Peter. “Why do I get this ugly thing when there are so many mansions I could live in?” the man demanded. “We did the best we could with the money you sent us!” Saint Peter replied.

• 30 Point Buck
  • FREE DROBS !!!!
« Reply #5832 on: Sep 09, 2021, 04:31:15 PM »
 :D

Offline 30-30

• 30 Point Buck
  • Hunt America
« Reply #5833 on: Sep 10, 2021, 04:08:25 AM »

The boss wondered why one of his most valued employees was absent, but had not phoned in. Needing to have an urgent work problem resolved, he dialed the employee's home phone number and was greeted by a child's whispered, "Hello."
"Is your Daddy home?" he asked.
"Yes," whispered the small voice.
"May I talk with him?"
The child whispered, "No."
Surprised and wanting to talk with an adult, the boss asked, "Is your Mommy there?"
"Yes."
"May I talk with her?"
Again the small voice whispered, "No."
Hoping there was someone with whom he could leave a message, the boss asked, "Is anyone else there?"
"Yes," whispered the child, "a policeman."
Wondering what a cop would be doing at his employee's home, the boss asked, "May I speak with the policeman?"
"No, he's busy," whispered the child.
"Busy doing what?"
"Talking to Mommy and Daddy and the Fireman," came the whispered answer.
Growing more worried as he heard a loud noise through the earpiece on the phone, the boss asked, "What is that noise?"
"A helicopter," answered the whispering voice.
"What is going on there?" demanded the boss, now truly apprehensive.
Again, whispering, the child answered, "The search team just landed a helicopter."
Alarmed, confused, and a little frustrated, the boss asked, "What are they searching for?"
Still whispering, the young voice replied with a muffled giggle..."Me!"

Offline aquaassassin

• 30 Point Buck
  • AIM SMALL... MISS SMALL
« Reply #5834 on: Sep 10, 2021, 11:23:53 AM »
It’s hunting season now, things are picking up, maybe comment or start a subject on that now? Look, you didn’t start this thread but you can end it. It still sucks, it’s not for fun. No one likes it and Chuck puts a happy face out of habit and feeling bad.

Look I get you both do the happy faces and beyond stupid jokes at this point to urk me but just know you both suck and no one likes you and you’re only hurting yourselves. If you guys actually contributed it might be different.

In closing everyone hates this thread. Good luck hunting, not that you guys would. SAD
« Last Edit: Sep 10, 2021, 11:24:53 AM by aquaassassin »
It's not being cocky if you can back it up!

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal