Author Topic: Comic Relief!!  (Read 938736 times)

Offline 30-30

• 30 Point Buck
  • Hunt America
Re: Comic Relief!!
« Reply #5805 on: Aug 26, 2021, 04:29:54 AM »

A husband and wife are sitting on the couch watching TV. The wife looks at the husband and he is staring at the ceiling above her head, she looks up and asks, "What are you staring at?"
"A spider," he replies.
"I don't see anything," she says.
"Oh, it must have fallen on your head," he said calmly.
The wife jumps up screaming...
The man says, "While you're up, can you get me another beer?"

Offline 30-30

• 30 Point Buck
  • Hunt America
« Reply #5806 on: Aug 27, 2021, 04:22:32 AM »

St.Peter was checking the gate between Heaven and Hell and found a broken hinge. He walked over to the "Pit" and called to the Devil...The Devil says, "Yeah, whaddya want..?"

St. Peter: "The hinge is broken and it's your turn to fix it.." .

The Devil retorted: "Gee, I am a bit busy and don't have anyone available for that..",

St. Peter got angry, "Look, we have an agreement, and it's your turn to fix the gate..!" ,

The Devil responded, "Sorry Pete, it's our peak season and there just isn't anyone available..."

St. Peter turned red and exclaimed..."Ok, if that's the way you want it, we'll sue..!"

A big grin broke out on the Devil's face, "Oh yeah, and just where are you going to find a lawyer on your side ...?!"

Offline Green Mountian Hunter

• 30 Point Buck
  • FREE DROBS !!!!
« Reply #5807 on: Aug 27, 2021, 05:14:49 AM »
 ;D

Offline 30-30

• 30 Point Buck
  • Hunt America
« Reply #5808 on: Aug 28, 2021, 04:45:01 AM »

This fisherman goes to the river to check an illegal fish trap that he owns. He looks around to make sure there are no Fishing Inspectors about and proceeds to pull the fish trap out to check it.
An Inspector steps out of the bushes, “Ahha!” he said and the fisherman spun around and yelled “Craaap!”. The Inspector, who wasn’t expecting such a response said “Settle down, I’m the Fishing Inspector”.
“Thank God for that” said the fisherman, “I thought you were the bugger who owned this fish trap”.

« Last Edit: Aug 28, 2021, 04:47:21 AM by 30-30 »

• 30 Point Buck
  • FREE DROBS !!!!
« Reply #5809 on: Aug 28, 2021, 06:18:49 AM »
 :D

Offline 30-30

• 30 Point Buck
  • Hunt America
« Reply #5810 on: Aug 29, 2021, 04:34:53 AM »

A guy goes into Wal-Mart to buy a rod and reel. He doesn't know which one to get, so he just grabs one and goes over to the register. There is a Wal-Mart associate standing there with dark shades on. He says, "Excuse me, Sir...can you tell me anything about this rod and reel?"

He says, "Sir, I'm blind, but if you will drop it on the counter I can tell you everything you need to know about it from the sound that it makes." The guy didn't believe him but dropped it on the counter anyway.

He said, "That's a 6' graphite rod with a Zebco 202 reel and 10 lb. test line...It's a good all around rod and reel, and it's $20.00."

The guy says, "It is amazing that you can tell all that just by the sound of it dropping on the counter. I think it's what I'm looking for, so I'll take it."

He walks behind the counter to the register, and in the meantime the guy farts. At first he is embarrassed but then realizes that there is no way he could tell it was him. Being blind, the salesman wouldn't know that he was the only other person around. He rings up the sale and says, "That will be $25.50."

The guy says, "But didn't you say it was $20.00?" He says, "Yes sir, the rod and reel is $20.00, the duck call is $3.00, and the catfish stink bait is $2.50."

• 30 Point Buck
  • FREE DROBS !!!!
« Reply #5811 on: Aug 29, 2021, 05:19:01 AM »
 ;D

Offline 30-30

• 30 Point Buck
  • Hunt America
« Reply #5812 on: Aug 30, 2021, 04:33:32 AM »

A sailor was caught AWOL as he tried to sneak on board his ship at about3 am. The chief petty officer spied him and ordered the sailor to stop. The officer ordered the sailor, "Take this broom and sweep every link on this anchor chain by morning or it's the brig for you!"
The sailor picked up the broom and started to sweep the chain.
Just then, a tern landed on the broom handle. The sailor yelled at the bird to leave, but it didn't. The lad picked the tern off the broom handle, giving the bird a toss.
The bird left, only to return and light once again on the broom handle. The sailor went through the same routine all over again, with the same result.
He couldn't get any cleaning done because he could only sweep at the chain once or twice before the silly bird came back.
When morning came, so did the chief petty officer, to check up on his wayward sailor.
"What on earth have you been doing all night? This chain is no cleaner than when you started! What have you to say for yourself, sailor?" barked the chief.
"Honest, chief," came the reply, "I tossed a tern all night and couldn't sweep a link!"

• 30 Point Buck
  • FREE DROBS !!!!
« Reply #5813 on: Aug 30, 2021, 07:27:51 AM »
 :D

Offline 30-30

• 30 Point Buck
  • Hunt America
« Reply #5814 on: Aug 31, 2021, 04:02:44 AM »

A man had to attend a large convention in Chicago. On this particular trip he decided to bring his wife. When they arrived at their hotel and were shown to their room, the man said: "You rest here while I register - I'll be back within an hour."
The wife lies down on the bed... just then, an elevated train passes by very close to the window and shakes the room so hard she's thrown out of the bed. Thinking this must be a freak occurrence, she lies down once more. Again a train shakes the room so violently, she's pitched to the floor.
Exasperated, she calls the front desk, asks for the manager. The manager says he'll be right up. The manager (naturally) is skeptical but the wife insists the story is true.
"Look,... lie here on the bed - you'll be thrown right to the floor!"
So he lies down next to the wife... Just then the husband walks in. "What," he says, "are you doing here?"

The manager replies: "Would you believe I'm waiting for a train?"

• 30 Point Buck
  • FREE DROBS !!!!
« Reply #5815 on: Aug 31, 2021, 04:06:12 AM »
 ;D

Offline 30-30

• 30 Point Buck
  • Hunt America
« Reply #5816 on: Sep 01, 2021, 03:27:40 AM »

A minister gave a talk to the Lions Club on sex. When he got home, he couldn't tell his wife that he had spoken on sex, so he said he had discussed horseback riding with the members.
A few days later, she ran into some men at the shopping center and they complimented her on the speech her husband had made.

She said, "Yes, I heard. I was surprised about the subject matter, as he's only tried it twice. The first time he got so sore he could hardly walk, and the second time he fell off."

• 30 Point Buck
  • FREE DROBS !!!!
« Reply #5817 on: Sep 01, 2021, 05:32:41 AM »
 ;D

Offline 30-30

• 30 Point Buck
  • Hunt America
« Reply #5818 on: Sep 02, 2021, 04:51:59 AM »

Little Johnny walked into the kitchen, saw his mother making a cake and announced, "I'll be playing in my room for the next two hours. I sure would like a piece of cake when you're finished."
Later, when his mother brought him a piece of cooled cake, Little Johnny exclaimed, "Golly, it worked!"
Puzzled, his mother asked, "What do you mean?"
Little Johnny replied, "Daddy said that in order to get a piece around here, you have to spend a couple of hours playing first!"

• 30 Point Buck
  • FREE DROBS !!!!
« Reply #5819 on: Sep 02, 2021, 06:54:58 PM »
 ;D

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal