Author Topic: Where can I get a "Bad ASS"  (Read 4752 times)

Offline BoneHead

• 8 Pointer
  • What a BoneHead!
Where can I get a "Bad ASS"
« on: Oct 23, 2007, 10:32:17 AM »
I know, I know, its old, its fake, whatever. Just thought i'd share.

This may be a first...

A couple from Montana were out riding on the range, he with his rifle and she (fortunately) with her camera. Their dogs always followed them, but on this occasion a Mountain Lion decided that he wanted to stalk the dogs (you'll see the dogs in the background watching). Very, very bad decision...

The hunter got off the mule with his rifle and decided to shoot in the air to scare away the lion, but before he could get off a shot the lion charged in and decided he wanted a piece of those dogs. With that, the mule took off and decided he wanted a piece of that lion. That's when all hell broke loose... For the lion.

As the lion approached the dogs the mule snatched him up by the tail and started whirling him around. Banging its head on the ground on every pass. Then he dropped it, stomped on it and held it to the ground by the throat. The mule then got down on his knees and bit the thing all over a couple of dozen times to make sure it was dead, then whipped it into the air again, walked back over to the couple (that were stunned in silence) and stood there ready to continue his ride... As if nothing had just happened.

Fortunately even though the hunter didn't get off a shot, his wife got off these 4..

Offline CAPTJJ

• Non-typical 13 Pointer
  • Bowhunter
    • Rod Bender Charters, Lake George, NY
Re: Where can I get a "Bad ASS"
« Reply #1 on: Oct 23, 2007, 11:44:03 AM »
That's what I thought when I saw the hounds in the background, pictures look real.
Its always archery season. >>>---------->
Hybrid longbow in hand.

Offline BoneHead

• 8 Pointer
  • What a BoneHead!
« Reply #2 on: Oct 23, 2007, 12:16:10 PM »
Heres some more junk. BTW: I didn't write this stuff. I'm just passing it along for dialog.

The alligator was found between Lake Istapoka and Pinedale estates... near a house ,
Game Wardens were forced to shoot the alligator- guess he wouldn't cooperate.
Jayne and Don Hobkirk could hear the bellowing in the night. Their neighbors had been telling them
that they had seen a mammoth alligator in the Lake that runs behind their house, but they dismissed the stories as being exaggerations.
"I didn't believe it," Don Hobkirk said.
Friday they realized the stories were, if anything, understated.
Florida Game and Parks game wardens had to shoot the beast...
Joe Goff, 6' 5" tall, a game warden with the Florida Game and Parks Commission, walks past the 23-foot, one inch alligator that he shot and killed in the back yard of Jayne & Don Hobkirk

Offline northwoodsaddict

• 6 Pointer
« Reply #3 on: Oct 23, 2007, 01:08:24 PM »
yea...i saw those gator pics last fall, didn't know they were a fake too. little dissapointing!
IceShanty=brookiebomber477

Offline Out4Trout

• 8 Pointer
  • Out4Bucks in November
« Reply #4 on: Oct 23, 2007, 03:52:21 PM »
Has anybody seen this one?

This is a snake pulling a wallaby out of the water.
Talk about a man eater!
This picture is from Western Australia. Take a
careful look at this
picture; see the size of the snake and the wallaby
being pulled out of the water.

I don't like snakes.......

Offline luckyduck22

• Forked
« Reply #5 on: Nov 05, 2007, 08:30:20 PM »
nahh dont think the snake would have enough weight on its back to have the leverage to pull it up. but anythings possible ;D

Offline RickTheRock

• Nubbie
« Reply #6 on: Nov 05, 2007, 10:49:38 PM »
Rock

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal