MHF Canada > Manitoba

bears big an black

<< < (2/2)

atplayart:
no show 2nite sat from 7 till dark at 9:30  -- trail cam shopwed bears at 11:30 am and 3 pm -- both times bears hung around for bout 15 minutes --- gonna try agin in mornin-- they not playin fair lol :) want to get sum vid wih new camera --last sit b4 hav to wrk  for a day --- then back at it on friday am  :)

Green Mountian Hunter:
Some times they don't want to play much , I think they like women some times  :-X  But you never now when they will show themselves  :)

Green Mountian Hunter:

--- Quote from: atplayart on May 21, 2013, 11:04:27 PM ---no show 2nite sat from 7 till dark at 9:30  -- trail cam shopwed bears at 11:30 am and 3 pm -- both times bears hung around for bout 15 minutes --- gonna try agin in mornin-- they not playin fair lol :) want to get sum vid wih new camera --last sit b4 hav to wrk  for a day --- then back at it on friday am  :)

--- End quote ---
How they doing they starting to come around a little more often for you now during the day light

atplayart:

--- Quote from: Green Mountian Hunter on May 25, 2013, 08:32:27 AM ---How they doing they starting to come around a little more often for you now during the day light

--- End quote ---

hi Chuck  my friend gabbo is sending u some pics of the bear he shot with me an i think a short vidieo  b4 he shot it --- sorry i hav't had time to send u the pics of the big bears-- will get at it soon i hope  -- big bears hav't returned --got some 5 footers an  mother with cubs on bait only now  --so no shooters 4 me :(   thanks again art

windwalker:
The big boars will be with there sows or wandering looking for a sow .I would put a lot of effort now into having a bait site that offers a lot of calories to draw the sows in .I'm actually surprised that you see them that early in the day ? I have never had a bear come in before seven  or later in the evening ? But it sounds like you're in the right area and should with a little bit of patience get that shot at the big boy  ;)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version