Author Topic: Fall is here.  (Read 2198 times)

Offline shrub

• 6 Pointer
  • out looking for the big one
Fall is here.
« on: Oct 06, 2005, 05:03:21 PM »
fall is defitanly here in vermont, just had 8 fawns and does in my yard ;D ;D  a couple of good does, i might take one if i pull a doe permit, they stood there for a full 5 minutes with my dog barking the whole time. defitny made my day
I didnt reach the top of the food chain to be a vegatarin!!!!

Offline Out4Trout

• 8 Pointer
  • Out4Bucks in November
Re: Fall is here.
« Reply #1 on: Oct 06, 2005, 09:00:28 PM »
That get's the blood going seeing deer like that. I usually see deer behind my house, but I think they've moved out this year.  ???  I haven't see much so far. Hopefully they'll start moving more as the cold weather arrives.

Offline pintowagon

• Spiked
« Reply #2 on: Oct 06, 2005, 10:40:12 PM »
Fall is hear for sure.. When I drive home at night the coon and deer are all over...Also you no when its fall in Minnesota when you see frogs all over the roads at night... There looking for a place to hide for the winter...

Offline adkRoy

• 12 Pointer
  • Beware, the Ghost Deer are going to get you!!!!
« Reply #3 on: Oct 07, 2005, 06:33:08 AM »
In upstate NY it was in the low 80's the past couple of weeks  :P. I am waiting for fall to get here.
Tresspassing on my land is bad, Tresspassing on my land with an ATV will get you shot!

Offline bird dog

• Spiked
« Reply #4 on: Oct 07, 2005, 06:50:18 AM »
Same old N.Y weather, count your blessings, I think when it gets here it is going to stay. our leaves are beautiful right now, I wish I had a digital I would post some shots. I could go one to two more weeks with these colors but then I want frost and snow.Not too much snow, just a dusting. Soon enough.

Offline Pikeguy

• 6 Pointer
« Reply #5 on: Oct 07, 2005, 09:48:56 AM »
It's a beautiful 33 degrees, sunny and calm here in WI. Good bowhunting weather for sure. No highs over 60-65 in the forecast. ;D ;D I'm getting pumped
Adam

Offline archbishop

• 8 Pointer
« Reply #6 on: Oct 07, 2005, 06:36:51 PM »
yeah, here in WNY its gonna be a high of 45 tomorrow ;D lets get them leaves off the trees so i can see the ground from my stand

Offline Wkules

• Forked
  • Always be sure of your target!
« Reply #7 on: Oct 11, 2005, 01:21:31 PM »
I hear ya there arch! We only have a week left and most of the leaves are still green. >:(
Nothing better than dawn in the field!

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal