Author Topic: King of Pymatuning  (Read 1449 times)

Offline 30-30

• 30 Point Buck
  • Hunt America
King of Pymatuning
« on: Mar 09, 2013, 02:23:32 PM »

Welcome aboard from the Adirondack Mts, in N.Y.. How the hunting in Penn. where you live?

Offline Green Mountian Hunter

• 30 Point Buck
  • FREE DROBS !!!!
Re: King of Pymatuning
« Reply #1 on: Mar 09, 2013, 03:33:50 PM »

Welcome to the site from the NEk  of Vt.

Offline drobertsinMaryland

• 30 Point Buck
« Reply #2 on: Mar 09, 2013, 04:18:30 PM »
Welcome to the site.

Offline peddler

• 10 Pointer
  • FREE DROBS
« Reply #3 on: Mar 09, 2013, 04:28:12 PM »
Welcome from the southeast corner of Lake Ontario.

Peddler  8)  8)  8)
Peddler

Offline hickgtx600f4

• 8 Pointer
« Reply #4 on: Mar 10, 2013, 08:37:48 AM »
Welcome, from northern NY  8)

Offline windwalker

• 6 Pointer
« Reply #5 on: Mar 11, 2013, 10:08:11 AM »
Welcome here ,I'm from South-Eastern Manitoba

Offline King of Pymatuning !

• Nubbie
  • You gotta kill it , befor you grill it !
« Reply #6 on: Mar 11, 2013, 12:59:35 PM »
Thanks for all the welcomes guys !    The "Game" hunting season is just about wrapped up here for the year , a couple more weeks of snow goose season to go . We  have year round coyote hunting and crows are only closed for about a month a year . Groundhogs year round except when its snowy and they dont wanna come out to play ! I hunt just about every thing and in a couple different states . Ohio , New York , West Virginia and even to Maine last May and got a 200 lb. Black Bear . Pennsylvania has a rich hunting heritage and plentiful amounts of various game and non game species . Im on this site cause im just like you , Cant get enough of Hunting , Fishing or the Outdoors ! Probably wont see many posts from me here till around the end of July or the begining of  August . Thats when my focus goes from fishing to hunting . Dont get me wrong , i scout game and hunting areas all year long but it starts to intensify towards the end of summer . Im also on Iceshanty.com but the ice season is just about wrapped up here in NW PA for now . If your into fishing check out MyFishFinder.com  i just joined their site and am looking forward to enjoying fishing chat . Hope to chat with " Yinz "  soon ! ( Yinz is a  Western PA and Pittsburgh slang for You . Kinda like the Southern USA says Ya'll and New Yorkers & New Jersey folks say Yous guys ! Here in Western PA its Yinz ! Hence the endearing term " YINZERS " ) Lol  :) :D 8)

• 30 Point Buck
  • FREE DROBS !!!!
« Reply #7 on: Mar 11, 2013, 05:55:51 PM »

Awesome I'm going to be looking forward to your post latter on ; How did the Bear hunt make out for you last spring
    me and 30/30 deer hunt there every Nov. for 2 weeks up near Ashland    ;D ;D

Offline King of Pymatuning !

• Nubbie
  • You gotta kill it , befor you grill it !
« Reply #8 on: Mar 11, 2013, 06:57:45 PM »
Bear hunt was excellent ! Every thing about it was good . Tomah Mtn. Outfitters and Joe Bowen are a 1st class operation from start to finish , Lodging , meals , knowledge of bear hunting . his employees , the care of your bear and the whole experience . I cant say i was dissapointed by any of it . My cousin got a 200 pounder , his son got a 235 pounder and i got a 200 pounder .  Cant wait to go on anoyher trip up to that part of the country .  Awesome time in a awesome place ! ( Ok the 15 hour ride from here in Western Pennsylvania was a little long but well worth it !  Lol  )

• 30 Point Buck
  • FREE DROBS !!!!
« Reply #9 on: Mar 12, 2013, 02:04:25 PM »

Awesome job you guy's ; What beautiful country Maine has to offer that is why I keep going back year after year  ;D ;D

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal