Author Topic: Sad day to be a New Yorker ....  (Read 52773 times)

Offline mookie

• Non-typical 13 Pointer
  • Amigo
I am entitled to possess technology equal to that of those who would threaten my liberties.  - "Wizzard of Bog"
  Hunting is a sport and supposed to be fun, and anything that takes that out of the equation I oppose with all of my being.

Offline mookie

• Non-typical 13 Pointer
  • Amigo
Re: Sad day to be a New Yorker ....
« Reply #1 on: Jan 14, 2013, 07:13:27 PM »

I AM ENTITLED TO POSSESS TECHNOLIGES EQUAL TO THEOSE WHO WOULD TAKE AWAY MY LIBERTIES ...."Wizzard of Bog"
I am entitled to possess technology equal to that of those who would threaten my liberties.  - "Wizzard of Bog"
  Hunting is a sport and supposed to be fun, and anything that takes that out of the equation I oppose with all of my being.

Offline bogmanjr

• 30 Point Buck
  • Amigo
« Reply #2 on: Jan 14, 2013, 07:17:19 PM »
Did I really say that here? That's the argument I use all the time in person when I get the 2nd amendment musket thing from the Liberals.
« Last Edit: Jan 14, 2013, 07:20:20 PM by bogmanjr »
" Those who forge their guns into plows will plow for those who did not " Thomas Jefferson.

Offline eyehi

• 12 Pointer
« Reply #3 on: Jan 14, 2013, 07:17:54 PM »
Possess the technology to turn your caps lock off you are hurting our eyes..... J/k ed...... These laws make no sense its not the guns but the sickos who abuse them......

Offline mookie

• Non-typical 13 Pointer
  • Amigo
« Reply #4 on: Jan 14, 2013, 07:19:48 PM »
Did I really say that here? That's the argument I use all the time in person when I get the 2nd amendment musket thing from the Liberals.
No you sent it to me in a text , I have used it ever since ...... Tough to find a rational argument against it . The day you were going through it with LH .

Offline bogmanjr

• 30 Point Buck
  • Amigo
« Reply #5 on: Jan 14, 2013, 07:21:24 PM »
AHHHHH  Old age has a grip on me.......Its a great quote...... ;D ;D
" Those who forge their guns into plows will plow for those who did not " Thomas Jefferson.

Offline mookie

• Non-typical 13 Pointer
  • Amigo
« Reply #6 on: Jan 14, 2013, 07:22:25 PM »
Possess the technology to turn your caps lock off you are hurting our eyes..... J/k ed...... These laws make no sense its not the guns but the sickos who abuse them......
Abe , this law makes anyone who owns say a Glock a felon ..... It is real and NY is the testing ground because of the LIBERALS WE CONTINUE TO RE-ELECT  >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(
« Last Edit: Jan 14, 2013, 08:02:57 PM by mookie »

Offline mookie

• Non-typical 13 Pointer
  • Amigo
« Reply #7 on: Jan 14, 2013, 07:23:05 PM »
AHHHHH  Old age has a grip on me.......Its a great quote...... ;D ;D
The Best  8)

Offline 30-30

• 30 Point Buck
  • Hunt America
« Reply #8 on: Jan 14, 2013, 08:40:41 PM »
Abe , this law makes anyone who owns say a Glock a felon ..... It is real and NY is the testing ground because of the LIBERALS WE CONTINUE TO RE-ELECT  >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(
            Not that I'm sticking up for Cuomo, but I believe after a law is past no new owners of those weapons, so if you presently own a weapon as described you can keep it. You can't sell it you can't pass  it down to a relative. The thing here they aren't addressing the real issue, that they need a better effort to keep guns out of the hands of criminal & the mentally disturbed.

Offline Spikehorn11

• 8 Pointer
« Reply #9 on: Jan 14, 2013, 08:58:45 PM »
Slowly they will ban all firearms. First they will say So called "assault weapons" then hunting rifles will be called "sniper rifles" and last they will ban shot guns because there is no ballistics from a shot pattern or revolvers or doubles because they dont eject rounds that would leave characteristic to identify the weapon that fired then.

Matthew Bracken wrote a 3 book series about gun control years ago. A lot of what people predicted is slowly coming true........

http://www.enemiesforeignanddomestic.com/book.htm

Offline Hollywood

• 8 Pointer
  • # 99
« Reply #10 on: Jan 14, 2013, 09:25:40 PM »
Don't be too confident in the whole "grandfather" clause...

http://www.examiner.com/article/new-york-gov-cuomo-supports-gun-confiscation

Gentlemen... welcome to Nazi Germany.
Ever stop and think how a Jew in the concentration camps felt about peacefully handing over his arms to comply with the "new rules" just a couple years earlier?
« Last Edit: Jan 14, 2013, 09:29:30 PM by Hollywood »

Offline Spikehorn11

• 8 Pointer
« Reply #11 on: Jan 14, 2013, 09:28:34 PM »
I really don't know who they would find to confiscate all the weapons and mags out there. I know several LEO's and Military who would not carry out that order.

Offline Hollywood

• 8 Pointer
  • # 99
« Reply #12 on: Jan 14, 2013, 09:30:57 PM »
I really don't know who they would find to confiscate all the weapons and mags out there. I know several LEO's and Military who would not carry out that order.

An unconstitutional law.... is not law.

Let's say they do try though... that Glock in your bottom tag... they know you have it & where to go to get it cuz all LEGALLY owned handguns in NY are registered. After they get all the LEGALLY owned guns... what are left? Armed criminals and defenseless victims. Great plan. And they want us to register our long guns too? Wonder why?
« Last Edit: Jan 14, 2013, 09:45:00 PM by Hollywood »

Offline eyehi

• 12 Pointer
« Reply #13 on: Jan 14, 2013, 09:42:21 PM »
I understand this is real and happening as we speak...... Sad part is control of ammunition can really affect us hunters...... Im hearing about background checks to purchase ammo and prices double what they are now as well as no ammo purchases on the internet  >:(

Offline Spikehorn11

• 8 Pointer
« Reply #14 on: Jan 14, 2013, 10:41:06 PM »
Bill passed the Senate tonight.  :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(
« Last Edit: Jan 14, 2013, 10:41:27 PM by Spikehorn11 »

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal