Author Topic: Welcome Loonyone......  (Read 121502 times)

Offline loonyone

• Non-typical 13 Pointer
Re: Welcome Loonyone......
« Reply #630 on: Sep 19, 2011, 06:52:48 PM »
thanks deposit.........i just walked upon the bear..........and its not perfect but you get the idea

Offline hunts2long

• 12 Pointer
  • Northville,NY
« Reply #631 on: Sep 19, 2011, 06:58:30 PM »
Nice pictures.....hunts2long
Some days are diamonds some days are stone

Offline loonyone

• Non-typical 13 Pointer
« Reply #632 on: Sep 19, 2011, 07:30:36 PM »
thanks hunts2long

Offline drobertsinMaryland

• 30 Point Buck
« Reply #633 on: Sep 19, 2011, 07:44:48 PM »
Nice pics loonyone.

Offline eyehi

• 12 Pointer
« Reply #634 on: Sep 19, 2011, 10:11:09 PM »
nice pics looney.........thanks for sharing them ;D

Offline loonyone

• Non-typical 13 Pointer
« Reply #635 on: Sep 20, 2011, 06:50:29 AM »
thanks guys....

Offline loonyone

• Non-typical 13 Pointer
« Reply #636 on: Oct 24, 2011, 07:45:24 AM »
MAYBE I SHOULDNT BE MAD BUT.........well the first official time I go out in the woods for deer and I get accused of being a boy and shouldnt be out by myself.....pretty much got pushed out of my area by some big bullies saying they was hunting the area (even thoguh they were not set up yet).....asked me why I was in their spot.......so being nice and a little intimidated.......I moved....once I picked up and started to move out..I hear,,,,,,I think that was a girl talking....so they tried to stop me and ask who I was with....but I just said some people around the area. (which was a lie) I was alone.....they wanted to know why I was hunting without a buddy with me....I pretty much told them to um.....*%&*$&.......well I wont repeat it......but I left pretty mad.....anyways I saw a doe (she was pretty big) but I couldnt take her cause I didnt have a doe tag for the area.....Poured like heck all morning....got lost in the woods for a couple hours but righted myself and hopefully I ruined the guys hunt (they say their was 9 of them) when I was walking through the woods making noises.......(I would never do that intentional but they did have me mad by making me move)  I saw lots of turkey's and a fox so I really enjoyed myself.....i love to walk so it was great just getting out.......so I didnt leave mad.....just glad I might of screwed up their hunt.....(sorry that part was just not right)

Offline bogmanjr

• 30 Point Buck
  • Amigo
« Reply #637 on: Oct 24, 2011, 10:28:24 AM »
OH.................................. :o  You should have stayed. Sorry for the jerk's.
" Those who forge their guns into plows will plow for those who did not " Thomas Jefferson.

Offline huntny30

• Non-typical 13 Pointer
« Reply #638 on: Oct 24, 2011, 10:54:34 AM »
State Land?  If so why did you move?
"Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid."
John Wayne

Offline stka

• 30 Point Buck
« Reply #639 on: Oct 24, 2011, 11:09:34 AM »
First come, first choice. You should stand your ground next time. Glad you got to see some critters, sounds like a good day aside from the scumbags.

Offline chuckrudy

• 10 Pointer
« Reply #640 on: Oct 24, 2011, 11:10:20 AM »
beautiful pictures
no information

Offline loonyone

• Non-typical 13 Pointer
« Reply #641 on: Oct 24, 2011, 11:24:38 AM »
Yes I know I could have stayed however I didnt want to get anyone mad or anything...........nope not state land this time....just up where I camp and it is maybe having 10 deer at most.......Everyone around here hunts it and it is not to good but decided to give it a shot so to speak but I only got permission for one weekend which was opening day.......and yes they were jerks but I am one and they were 9 so I backed down plus I have some respect and I was alone...............now it is just for his family and that is ok.....i am grateful he let me go at all it was a last minute decision to go.........next weekend will be happy valley instead....and I did enjoy the scenery which was most important.....so next weekend stateland here I come....

thank you chuckrudy

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal