Author Topic: Doe kill Sept. 2011  (Read 2072 times)

Offline danpshack

• Nubbie
Doe kill Sept. 2011
« on: Jul 09, 2012, 08:12:10 AM »
Guys, heres my doe kill from 2011, let me know what you think!

http://www.bonedriven.com/past-episodes#!__past-episodes/episode-2
« Last Edit: Jul 09, 2012, 08:12:42 AM by danpshack »

Offline drobertsinMaryland

• 30 Point Buck
Re: Doe kill Sept. 2011
« Reply #1 on: Jul 09, 2012, 08:45:32 AM »
Nice job on the video and editing. He are just some of my thoughts not trying to be a jerk just being honest. Camera was panned in a little to much on your shot on the deer. I also noticed your blind had barely any cover around it. That deer knew something was up as soon as she hit the field. Never the less you pulled it off. 8) How was the drag over the little knoll? :o ;D Nice job on the scent concealment and the use of a safety harness while hanging the stand. Covert is the only factory cam I still use. Its 3 years old and still ticking.

Offline danpshack

• Nubbie
« Reply #2 on: Jul 09, 2012, 09:38:50 AM »
Thank you for being honest, exactly what I'm looking for...Your right , camera man panned in a little too much. Footage was a little rocky also as he was using an old busted tripod, got a new one for this year. I threw that blind up like 3 weeks before that hunt and she still wasnt use to it. This year it will be going out even earlier and will be concealed heavily. That hill sucked, we just dug in and yanked her up,lol. I've tried every camera out there and Covert is by far the best, awsome pics,battery life, and customer service if you ever need it!!

Offline drobertsinMaryland

• 30 Point Buck
« Reply #3 on: Jul 09, 2012, 12:43:11 PM »
No problem I thought thats what you were asking for. Definitely not easy filming a hunt and I certainly am no professional. I plan on self fliming some hunts this year. Mostly just for my own enjoyment and for some on here to laugh at me. Look forward to seeing some more of the footage you lay down in the future.

Offline danpshack

• Nubbie
« Reply #4 on: Jul 10, 2012, 08:27:04 AM »
You can view all our episodes in the BDtv tab on our website. A new episode will be released every two weeks. http://www.bonedriven.com/

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal