Author Topic: doe permit  (Read 2936 times)

Offline sharpshooter

• 8 Pointer
doe permit
« on: Sep 12, 2020, 07:42:41 AM »
did anyone not get 1

Offline aquaassassin

• 30 Point Buck
  • AIM SMALL... MISS SMALL
Re: doe permit
« Reply #1 on: Sep 12, 2020, 08:23:42 AM »
I got a zone 20, like everyone who puts in lol. Still waiting to get a bonus someday

You?
It's not being cocky if you can back it up!

Offline Darby

• Forked
« Reply #2 on: Sep 13, 2020, 06:22:08 AM »
8 guys in our group, and everybody got 2 permits.  Zone 22, and i think everyone got the bonus.   I wouldn't know what to do with 6 deer between me, my father and daughter.  It is nice to be able to shoot a healthy doe for meat, and still be able to chase a buck

Offline sharpshooter

• 8 Pointer
« Reply #3 on: Sep 13, 2020, 06:57:55 AM »
Wow talk about the luck of the draw

Offline sharpshooter

• 8 Pointer
« Reply #4 on: Sep 13, 2020, 07:01:43 AM »
I got a zone 20, like everyone who puts in lol. Still waiting to get a bonus someday

You?
same hear granddaughter got a bonus2nd time places in 20 to hunt are getting slim

Offline aquaassassin

• 30 Point Buck
« Reply #5 on: Sep 13, 2020, 07:24:40 AM »
8 guys in our group, and everybody got 2 permits.  Zone 22, and i think everyone got the bonus.   I wouldn't know what to do with 6 deer between me, my father and daughter.  It is nice to be able to shoot a healthy doe for meat, and still be able to chase a buck

Wow!

Offline aquaassassin

• 30 Point Buck
« Reply #6 on: Sep 13, 2020, 07:25:32 AM »
same hear granddaughter got a bonus2nd time places in 20 to hunt are getting slim

They sure are! I only hunt 20 at my house on the back lot these days

Offline Darby

• Forked
« Reply #7 on: Sep 13, 2020, 03:35:16 PM »
When I came back from Florida, I bought 150 acres instead of buying a house.  Took me 4 years to build one.  I've tried hunting land open to the public, even areas by permission only, and without fail I run into other hunters.  Blows me away that people will walk down power lines 30 minutes after sunrise, walk by you, wave, and stop 100 yards away to sit.  I've had people I stopped on my own land (posted access by permission only) and tell me they have permission from the landowner.....ummmm pretty sure no.  Sucks to post land, but by in large, people suck.  I had a group of 5 guys literally drive through my front yard, get out with guns, and I asked them what they were doing, the driver said " oh, no big deal, I've hunted here my whole life."  Wnough of a rant, but if not my own property,  I head North to the Allagash.  Hopefully that doesn't become private in the next 20 years

Offline sharpshooter

• 8 Pointer
« Reply #8 on: Sep 13, 2020, 05:58:07 PM »
ya i know the drill I've been told to get off family land more then once in last 60 years by strangers ,sad thing is most of the land has been sold off by heirs and homes are there on some of it not the same class of sportsman in many areas today times have changed just look at the world we live in today

Offline Buckwild

• 6 Pointer
« Reply #9 on: Oct 10, 2020, 07:36:28 AM »
I will add a late response . I got a permit in the area I hunt the most in 15. I’m going for Bucks for the first 3 Saturdays but will switch to Doe’s if the opportunity presents its self. Also got a bonus in 21 where I have a few spots to hunt. I hope to fill the freezer. 🦌🥩

Offline sharpshooter

• 8 Pointer
« Reply #10 on: Oct 11, 2020, 07:40:13 PM »
I will add a late response . I got a permit in the area I hunt the most in 15. I’m going for Bucks for the first 3 Saturdays but will switch to Doe’s if the opportunity presents its self. Also got a bonus in 21 where I have a few spots to hunt. I hope to fill the freezer. 🦌🥩
congrats and good luck lots of deer in 21

Offline sharpshooter

• 8 Pointer
« Reply #11 on: Nov 24, 2020, 08:45:58 PM »
well time 2 use the doe tag if i get the chance not been a good year for seeing deer  see all kinds after dark and on sunday

Offline Darby

• Forked
« Reply #12 on: Nov 25, 2020, 05:29:16 PM »
I went to Brown and Down a solid week ago....still no "down" participants"

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal