Author Topic: one more week  (Read 2270 times)

Offline Got Deer?

• Spiked
one more week
« on: Dec 02, 2006, 02:01:32 PM »
for all the bow hunters we have one more week around here for the expanded season i plan on hitting every night i can this week i would like to make it one more for this season i would be happy with that. any one else going or has everyone called it a year all ready?
« Last Edit: Dec 02, 2006, 05:18:15 PM by Got Deer? »

Offline mostlybuckless

• Nubbie
Re: one more week
« Reply #1 on: Dec 03, 2006, 06:03:57 PM »
All tagged out here, trying to get into bow hunting for next year though. Good luck with the last week!

Offline Got Deer?

• Spiked
« Reply #2 on: Dec 03, 2006, 07:02:06 PM »
got to get into it i love it i am going for third one this year got a week hope i can pull it off next year you will love it do the expanded season so you get the extra months....

Offline mostlybuckless

• Nubbie
« Reply #3 on: Dec 05, 2006, 07:28:15 PM »
Yeah I can see that already! Haven't even gotten a bow yet, but just trying to figure out what to shoot is addictive ;D. So far I've learned that I'll need or at least should shoot lefty, being left eye dominant. awkward since i'm right handed. what do you have for a bow and how do you like it?

Offline Got Deer?

• Spiked
« Reply #4 on: Dec 06, 2006, 02:15:50 PM »
i am in the same situation on left eye dom but i cant shoot left so i got a righty and i do fine with it. I just got the mattews switchback xt this year and i love it i had a parker buck hunter before this one and had it about 4 years good bow for what i paid for it . It worked i shot deer with it but i like the shorter axle to axle that i got with the mattews....

Offline mostlybuckless

• Nubbie
« Reply #5 on: Dec 07, 2006, 07:35:32 PM »
my boy is buying a hoyt trykon, but thats a little out of my league price wise. I guess the best thing is to try some and see what fits best. I was looking at the jennings strike, for price and short a to a. it's still a 400.00 bow, i think the only place to check one out might be beans. I've got a buddy that shoots a pearson, i don't know, seems like theres a million options. so you've got two more days, good luck.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal