Author Topic: Montana Spring Bear Hunting  (Read 6012 times)

Offline mt.perchman

• 6 Pointer
Montana Spring Bear Hunting
« on: Mar 04, 2014, 07:15:56 PM »
Well my family is ready to start looking for spring bears ...just a month early i guess.
Our season starts on April 15 in most areas .
I need some good weather to get the guns ready. It was 48 here today and it sure is better than the -25 not to long ago. Looks like 40 s or so the next week. Come on spring the cabin walls are geting to close.
LIVING THE DREAM IN BIG SKY MONTANA !!!

Offline tubeslinger

• 8 Pointer
Re: Montana Spring Bear Hunting
« Reply #1 on: Mar 04, 2014, 09:11:26 PM »
Good luck hope you guys do well.

Offline Green Mountian Hunter

• 30 Point Buck
  • FREE DROBS !!!!
« Reply #2 on: Mar 05, 2014, 03:38:40 AM »

Sounds like T-shirt weather , Always nice when you can get out and do some snooping around for them Bruins good luck ...

Offline mt.perchman

• 6 Pointer
« Reply #3 on: Mar 09, 2014, 08:36:33 PM »
Well it was 61 here today and sunny things are melting fast. Come on spring !!! It wont be long for the bears to pop out. ;D

Offline hesseltine32

• 12 Pointer
  • Run and Gun
« Reply #4 on: Mar 10, 2014, 06:49:52 AM »
Good luck lookin  forward to some good pics and stories

Offline allornothing

• Forked
  • I always tell the truth, even when I lie.
« Reply #5 on: Mar 10, 2014, 09:54:18 AM »
Good luck to you, our Spring bear here in Laramie, WY starts April 15 as well, getting excited!  My wife wants to get her first bear this year, and I guess the deal is I get to do all the work and she gets the glory!  I'm just blessed to have a wife that wants to go hunting with me.

The difference between a successful person and others is not a lack of strength, not a lack of knowledge, but rather a lack of will. -Vince Lombardi

Offline mt.perchman

• 6 Pointer
« Reply #6 on: Mar 11, 2014, 09:31:47 AM »
Yes we are both bless to have family that hunts!!!! That has always been her favorite animal to hunt.
 Sounds like my son is heading towards a turkey for his first animal. Dont matter to me what critter because i will be there right by there sides all the way.

Offline Green Mountian Hunter

• 30 Point Buck
  • FREE DROBS !!!!
« Reply #7 on: Mar 11, 2014, 05:07:39 PM »
Yes we are both bless to have family that hunts!!!! That has always been her favorite animal to hunt.
 Sounds like my son is heading towards a turkey for his first animal. Dont matter to me what critter because i will be there right by there sides all the way.
  Making's for a memorable moment  right there ; I still can see my 3 sons face's when they got there first ; There is nothing like it    ;D ;D

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal