Author Topic: 2015 Hunting season  (Read 3988 times)

Offline fish/hunt4ever

• 6 Pointer
2015 Hunting season
« on: Aug 28, 2015, 10:18:49 AM »
I know some guys are already out and about and getting some game, but since I did not draw an antelope tag and missed the game and fish changing a season opener for elk on me I will try and get out for some doves on the 1st of September, maybe even get out and chase some elk with the bow this year.  Good luck and anyone else excited for this year.

Offline fish/hunt4ever

• 6 Pointer
Re: 2015 Hunting season
« Reply #1 on: Sep 09, 2015, 01:21:48 PM »
Well Made it out Dove Hunting on the 1st and got a few doves but shot way to much to only have a few in the bag, must be rusty with the ol shotgun.  Then got ready for the long weekend and headed out and did some elk hunting found some elk the first night out and where in them bugling but they would only bugle until about 7 am then get quite, had a couple come in and bugle once after that but nothing to hot and heavy, but nice to be in the woods again, sorry no pictures yet forgot the camera but hopefully some more outing coming up.

Offline fish/hunt4ever

• 6 Pointer
Re: 2015 Hunting season
« Reply #2 on: Nov 03, 2015, 11:55:37 AM »
Well hunted pretty hard for elk started with the archery gear and then went into rifle hunting, my bride got her a nice 5X5 bull on the last week of general season around here for bulls and I had plenty of opportunity at some cows and spikes but could not shoot any of those, but missed a nice 5X5 with my bow, but still have some opportunity to go get a cow if I can find any in some new areas. But now it is time to chase some pheasants around and see if I can get any of those for a bit.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal