Miss activation email? | Forgot password?

Login with username, password and session length
Home | Forum | Help | Chat | Login | Register
+  MyHuntingForum.com
|-+  MyHuntingForum Main
| |-+  General Hunting Discussion
| | |-+  Wildgame Innovations Timberview Camera Problems
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Wildgame Innovations Timberview Camera Problems  (Read 5088 times)
maineduckhunter
12 Pointer

2008 8 pt.

« on: Jul 30, 10, 04:21:40 PM »

Around the end of the year last year I got a WG Timberview off eBay.....didn't get to use it till this summer....put it out and got a few pics but now it seems to be jamming.  It comes on but jams with the clock reading 318.  I have to reset it to shut it off.  Has anyone had this problem??  Or am I SOL!!!
stka
30 Point Buck

« Reply #1 on: Jul 30, 10, 04:27:54 PM »

Sounds like you might have ants in it. Have you looked inside camera?
maineduckhunter
12 Pointer

2008 8 pt.

« Reply #2 on: Jul 30, 10, 04:32:32 PM »

Sounds like you might have ants in it. Have you looked inside camera?
No Ants!! :-\
stka
30 Point Buck

« Reply #3 on: Jul 30, 10, 05:54:36 PM »

I would call or email their costumer service, there's a good chance they'll fix or replace it.
maineduckhunter
12 Pointer

2008 8 pt.

« Reply #4 on: Jul 30, 10, 09:09:23 PM »

I would call or email their costumer service, there's a good chance they'll fix or replace it.
I e-mailed them today and they got back to me already....they said to give them a call and that they would replace it....Now Thats what I call Great Costumer Service!!! ;D
stka
30 Point Buck

« Reply #5 on: Jul 31, 10, 08:19:04 AM »

Nice, Moultrie did the same for me. Make sure you remove all of you batteries and memory card or you probably wont get them back. I kept the strap from mine as well.
drobertsinMaryland
30 Point Buck

Back by popular demand

« Reply #6 on: Aug 01, 10, 11:22:38 AM »

Glad they are going to fix it for you MDH. I always hear them advertise outstanding customer service on the show.
To give anything less than your best is to sacrifice the gift.

maineduckhunter
12 Pointer

2008 8 pt.

« Reply #7 on: Dec 08, 10, 08:35:34 PM »

Another Update....
So the camera they sent me in exchange, a 2.0, had some difficulties this season too.  Just grabbed it today from the woods, it had 7 photos, all of them were half photos.  Upper half was good, and lower half was black.  It had happened a couple times bore but I thought water got near the lense or something, but this time there was no rain to affect it.  So I called Wildgame Inn.  He asked me what was wrong with it, I told him, he asked for my name and then said he will send another to me and when I get it to send the bad one back.  This time I get an upgrade to a IR2.0, which is infared and also about $40 more then the one I had.  So far they have been awesome.  It kinda sucks having problems with the camera, but when you get great customer service like that, I don't mind as much.
Pages: [1] Print 

Home | Forum | Help | Chat | Login | Register
SMF 2.0.8 | SMF © 2014, Simple Machines
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor Myhuntingforum.com | About
©2004- Myhuntingforum.com
All Rights Reserved.
Ice Fishing @ www.iceshanty.com Fishing @ www.myfishfinder.com Hunting @ www.myhuntingforum.com
Page created in 0.014 seconds with 19 queries.
RSS feedRSS