Author Topic: Funny Hunting Story.  (Read 36460 times)

Offline loonyone

• Non-typical 13 Pointer
Re: Funny Hunting Story.
« Reply #45 on: Feb 27, 2011, 06:52:12 AM »
No news gotta be able to hear how the calls sound. Must really hate that gobbler to have so many shotguns. Got a good collection after ten years of hunting you'll have at least 3 gun safes.
  i didnt win out....news was on and i lost so practice when they gone....nope just hate the one gobbler who messed with me.....and said i just love guns and will use them all..... :o

Offline hooknhunter

• Forked
« Reply #46 on: Mar 29, 2011, 11:41:07 AM »
In the fall of 2009 I went to Alaska to hunt Coastal Brown Bear with my brother, who lives in SE Alaska.  My brother's scope got bent and we had to swap out scopes.  While he was sighting in the new scope, I was doing stuff in the boat and I needed to take a number 2, so I headed to the edge of the beach and squated down in the Alder bushes to do my business.  My brother thought that I was still doing stuff in the boat.  He decides he needs to do his business as well.  He leaves his rifle on the beach and heads for the Alders.  I saw him coming!  When he got about 25 yards from the Alders I reached out with both hands a grabbed the branches and started shaking them violently while growling like a bear as loud as I could.  My brothers eyes went from olives to pie plates as he stumbled, back peddling, and fell.  I was laughing so hard that if I hadn't already been squated I would have crapped myself!  Incidentally, my brother did!   :D

He got even with me the next day.  We found an old abondoned cabin and I thought, I might as well take care of business while I have such a great opportunity.  I went inside the outhouse to do my business.  As I was undoing my pants, the floor of the old rotten outhouse gave way and I fell in!  There was devils club all around and everything I could grab to help myself out either had nails in it or was devils club, so I needed help to get out.  My brother opted not to help me out until after he took pictures.  Both were very crappy experiences......
Keep your gunpowder dry and your fishing hooks wet.

Offline loonyone

• Non-typical 13 Pointer
« Reply #47 on: Mar 29, 2011, 01:43:02 PM »
In the fall of 2009 I went to Alaska to hunt Coastal Brown Bear with my brother, who lives in SE Alaska.  My brother's scope got bent and we had to swap out scopes.  While he was sighting in the new scope, I was doing stuff in the boat and I needed to take a number 2, so I headed to the edge of the beach and squated down in the Alder bushes to do my business.  My brother thought that I was still doing stuff in the boat.  He decides he needs to do his business as well.  He leaves his rifle on the beach and heads for the Alders.  I saw him coming!  When he got about 25 yards from the Alders I reached out with both hands a grabbed the branches and started shaking them violently while growling like a bear as loud as I could.  My brothers eyes went from olives to pie plates as he stumbled, back peddling, and fell.  I was laughing so hard that if I hadn't already been squated I would have crapped myself!  Incidentally, my brother did!   :D

He got even with me the next day.  We found an old abondoned cabin and I thought, I might as well take care of business while I have such a great opportunity.  I went inside the outhouse to do my business.  As I was undoing my pants, the floor of the old rotten outhouse gave way and I fell in!  There was devils club all around and everything I could grab to help myself out either had nails in it or was devils club, so I needed help to get out.  My brother opted not to help me out until after he took pictures.  Both were very crappy experiences......

lol thats a great story....too bad you didnt have videos to see this...would have won you some dough...lol

Offline drobertsinMaryland

• 30 Point Buck
« Reply #48 on: Mar 30, 2011, 10:32:28 AM »
LOL hooknhunter. ;D ;D

Offline hooknhunter

• Forked
« Reply #49 on: Mar 30, 2011, 08:19:29 PM »
Here is a photo of me in the crapper.   ;D  Note the Devil's club in the foreground.

Keep your gunpowder dry and your fishing hooks wet.

Offline upstatehunter

• 30 Point Buck
« Reply #50 on: Mar 30, 2011, 08:52:13 PM »
Funny....just doesn't look like much fun... :P

Offline buckblaster

• 10 Pointer
« Reply #51 on: Mar 31, 2011, 01:35:00 PM »
haha  ;D now thats a good story.Proofs in the picture on that one
icefishinman88 on the shanty

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal