Author Topic: Wildgame Innovations Timberview Camera Problems  (Read 9646 times)

Offline maineduckhunter

• 12 Pointer
  • 2008 8 pt.
Wildgame Innovations Timberview Camera Problems
« on: Jul 30, 2010, 03:21:40 PM »
Around the end of the year last year I got a WG Timberview off eBay.....didn't get to use it till this summer....put it out and got a few pics but now it seems to be jamming.  It comes on but jams with the clock reading 318.  I have to reset it to shut it off.  Has anyone had this problem??  Or am I SOL!!!

Offline stka

• 30 Point Buck
Re: Wildgame Innovations Timberview Camera Problems
« Reply #1 on: Jul 30, 2010, 03:27:54 PM »
Sounds like you might have ants in it. Have you looked inside camera?

Offline maineduckhunter

• 12 Pointer
  • 2008 8 pt.
« Reply #2 on: Jul 30, 2010, 03:32:32 PM »
Sounds like you might have ants in it. Have you looked inside camera?
No Ants!! :-\

Offline stka

• 30 Point Buck
« Reply #3 on: Jul 30, 2010, 04:54:36 PM »
I would call or email their costumer service, there's a good chance they'll fix or replace it.

Offline maineduckhunter

• 12 Pointer
  • 2008 8 pt.
« Reply #4 on: Jul 30, 2010, 08:09:23 PM »
I would call or email their costumer service, there's a good chance they'll fix or replace it.
I e-mailed them today and they got back to me already....they said to give them a call and that they would replace it....Now Thats what I call Great Costumer Service!!! ;D

Offline stka

• 30 Point Buck
« Reply #5 on: Jul 31, 2010, 07:19:04 AM »
Nice, Moultrie did the same for me. Make sure you remove all of you batteries and memory card or you probably wont get them back. I kept the strap from mine as well.

Offline drobertsinMaryland

• 30 Point Buck
« Reply #6 on: Aug 01, 2010, 10:22:38 AM »
Glad they are going to fix it for you MDH. I always hear them advertise outstanding customer service on the show.

Offline maineduckhunter

• 12 Pointer
  • 2008 8 pt.
« Reply #7 on: Dec 08, 2010, 07:35:34 PM »
Another Update....
So the camera they sent me in exchange, a 2.0, had some difficulties this season too.  Just grabbed it today from the woods, it had 7 photos, all of them were half photos.  Upper half was good, and lower half was black.  It had happened a couple times bore but I thought water got near the lense or something, but this time there was no rain to affect it.  So I called Wildgame Inn.  He asked me what was wrong with it, I told him, he asked for my name and then said he will send another to me and when I get it to send the bad one back.  This time I get an upgrade to a IR2.0, which is infared and also about $40 more then the one I had.  So far they have been awesome.  It kinda sucks having problems with the camera, but when you get great customer service like that, I don't mind as much.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal