Author Topic: Ravin Crossbows  (Read 5168 times)

Offline peddler

• 10 Pointer
  • FREE DROBS
Ravin Crossbows
« on: Oct 27, 2016, 06:18:52 AM »
Check out Ravin Crossbows @ ravincrossbows.com

They look hot!!!
Peddler

Offline mookie

• Non-typical 13 Pointer
  • Amigo
Re: Ravin Crossbows
« Reply #1 on: Oct 28, 2016, 06:48:12 AM »
I am entitled to possess technology equal to that of those who would threaten my liberties.  - "Wizzard of Bog"
  Hunting is a sport and supposed to be fun, and anything that takes that out of the equation I oppose with all of my being.

Offline mookie

• Non-typical 13 Pointer
  • Amigo
« Reply #2 on: Oct 28, 2016, 06:51:43 AM »

I likey  8) still not buying 100 yards at a deer, no way it wouldn't jump the string.
I am entitled to possess technology equal to that of those who would threaten my liberties.  - "Wizzard of Bog"
  Hunting is a sport and supposed to be fun, and anything that takes that out of the equation I oppose with all of my being.

Offline archipelago18

• Nubbie
« Reply #3 on: Oct 17, 2019, 09:41:41 PM »
I think they're neat but not actually what I prefer.

Offline aquaassassin

• 30 Point Buck
  • AIM SMALL... MISS SMALL
« Reply #4 on: Oct 18, 2019, 05:09:06 AM »
CrossGUNS, still trying to warm up to them. I took the course needed for them here in Maine and studied up in all the brands and equipment so I could make a educated opinion. Still not a fan if you don’t need it for something other than age or health reasons. I was given the choice to obtain a permit this past year after a health issue and declined. I just spent more time in PT and rehab and worked my way back to a compound before this season started and have been successful with it. I am proud of that, it also could be why it leaves a bad taste in my mouth when I know some not all others could do the same.
It's not being cocky if you can back it up!

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal