Author Topic: Eating Football Weekend  (Read 1590 times)

Offline seags

• 6 Pointer
Eating Football Weekend
« on: Jan 14, 2017, 12:02:35 PM »
Hi all, I have the grill on.
I am waiting for a few minutes to have it warm up, and put some hickory/alder wood chips and chunks, (pear and apple which I like the best, but hard to find)
I have a beer tub with onions and green peppers and some garlic cloves going and black pepper.
I have dropped the brat's in boiling beer-water for a few minutes; and yes a bay leaf.
  I did make several hand made burgers as well to go on the grill.
Mom is doing a pork roast (with a lemon-garlic marinade).
  I did foil wrap several potatoes on the grill. I know that mom is also doing macaroni salad and baked wheat bread, and apple pie.
We are going to have 3 TV's going on.
I have to make quart jar tea.
I was thinking, and being the head of the game, I got another can of dip and spare whiskey.
Time to look at the grill and make tea.

Offline Green Mountian Hunter

• 30 Point Buck
  • FREE DROBS !!!!
Re: Eating Football Weekend
« Reply #1 on: Jan 14, 2017, 04:06:16 PM »

Save me some of that Please  :)  Got me a pork roast going in the oven here as well , Lemon & Worcestershire Sauce

Offline seags

• 6 Pointer
Re: Eating Football Weekend
« Reply #2 on: Jan 14, 2017, 11:44:13 PM »
 I will have a brat with eggs and wheat toast on Sunday morning; my egg's have to be over easy never scrambled. I think mom will start the day with biscuits and gravy
lunch time there will be cheese, crackers, smoked chubs, and ham salad.
Then for a late dinner, mom will have giant rib-eye's going, not sure what else.
Thank you for the reminder, I have to make tea.
  One of my bud's is doing a light smoked beef roast on the Weber for about 3 hours, and then it goes into the oven. (I am not going over there, way too much whiskey).
Today was good, some family people was over, it was very nice and no A-Holes that came over.
I was talking to mom about the left over pork roast, and we agreed on making tacos on Mon-Tues.
I do not eat pork at late night (I will save that story for later)
During the half time and commercial breaks I was able to finnish working on my very old cresting machine for my arrows.
I have to make tea.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal